How To Apply
- Publish Date: 26/08/2019
- Close Date: 23/11/2019
- 1 Position(s)
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Recruitment Team
- 010 656 242 / 010 999 518 / 089 692 305 / 070 824 247
Position: HRBP Manager
Report to: Chief HR Officer
Location: Fuxin HQ
• To support the HRD to achieve the HR & Development team’s strategic objectives, as set out in the HR Strategic Action Plan by acting as the HR lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities
• Responsibilities for the HR Case List, ensuring that the HR Business Partners are well supported to deal with all employee relations cases, in accordance with Policy and best practice
• Responsibilities with the HR to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up to date employment law and best practice
• Responsibilities with the HRD, for reviewing staff awards processes and to design an effective staff award a system that recognizes excellent performance.
• To support the effective delivery of a higher-performing HR service, through the further development of the HR Business Partners, ensuring that the high standards within the team are developed and maintained.
• Compliance with health and safety policy and procedures and risk assessments
• Ensure the recruitment process to be smooth and on time.
• Other tasks as per assigned.
• Bachelor Degree in Administration or Management
• At least 3 years of experiences in HR Fields
• Knowledge in Recruitment & Selection
• Employee Relationship
• 5S & Safety Knowledge
• Knowledge in Labor Law
• Willing to growth
• Work under pressure
• Well organized and managed
• Good communication